Architectural & Structural Design
At NEA Group Ltd. our dedicated design department can take your design concept and develop it in full. We use the latest 3D modeling software to test all aspects of the design; from stress testing to thermal testing. We offer a consultancy service for product design & development, to ensure a smooth transistion from design to manufacture.
To complement our own internal design team, we partner with Design ID on the more challenging projects. Design ID are a Design Consultancy with over 20 staff in 3 offices across the UK, providing a mix of Civil & Structural Engineering Specialism. In particular their design leadership team have worked on some of the biggest projects in the UK, from Bridge and Infrastructure Engineering with Network Rail & Highways Agency on schemes like the Northern Hub in Manchester, to the structural design of high end retail and residential projects, and even on the steelwork at Wembley Stadium.
Together, we provide a significant skillset and streamlined resource available to you for any of your design needs, no matter how complex or challenging the project.
- Design consultancy service
- Design can be “Value Engineered” from client drawings
- Tolerance testing to the Eurocode Compliance Standards before manufacture
- We offer a pre tender due diligence and risk appraisal service, where we can evaluate risk and help you find opportunity
- Simulation testing before manufacture
- 3D version of design can be viewed by client
- We design using the latest 2D and 3D design software packages
- We offer 3D construction logistics information on the most complex of sites, to ease understanding and assist in client / statutory approvals