CNC Milling Northern Ireland
NEA Group have invested in industry leading CNC Lathe equipment from Doosan. Our highly skilled CNC programmers can manufacture precise components by utilising the milling, drilling, and tapping capabilities to produce perfection each and every time.
Doosan Puma 2600Y
- Chuck size - 10 inch
- Bar capacity - 76mm
- Maximum swing - 480mm
- Maximum turning length - 755mm – 1275mm
- Maximum main spindle (power and speed) - 22kW/4000rpm
- Sub-spindle with full C-axis - 15kW/6000rpm
- Milling spindle (model dependent) - 7.5kW/5000rpm
- Y-axis (model dependant) - 105mm (+/- 52.5mm)
- Turret - 12/24 position
Our precision metal forming equipment together with our design team's technical experience, can produce a metal press solution for a wide variety of industrial applications, including solutions for the Automotive, Appliance, Electronics, Medical, Aviation, Environmental and Construction Industries.
We utilise the highly efficient Amada HD1003 Press Break that guarantees high-quality bending results across the entire length of the machine. We can also provide further services to complete your metal formed projects including finishing, plating, welding, and assembly.
- Bending Power 225 Ton
- Bending Length 3600 mm
- Maximum bend accuracy
- Accurate positioning and repeat performance
- Calculation of bottom dead centre for accurate bend angle
Rolling enables sheet metal to be formed in to cylindrical shapes. Sheet metal can be transformed into tanks, cylinders, hoops and bands. If your project requires a rounded form then we can make it. Please contact us for further information.
- Sheet metal Length - 2550 mm
- Prebend Capacity - 5 mm
- Bending Capacity - 6 mm
- Maximum metal thickness - 10 mm
- High tensile strength metal rollers
Laser Cutting Service
Please visit our dedicated Laser Cutting page.